Official Community Rules
Last Updated: 7/2/2020
This document serves as the official rules list for the Ocean Reef Life online community run by Superheart Studios, located at https://wiki.oceanreeflifegame.com and on the Ocean Reef Life mobile game for iOS and Android.
The rules listed here, apply to all mediums of the community including the forums and chat. The interpretation of a rule is up to the admins in the community. Rules can be added or removed as needed, a website notification may be sent when such changes occur. These rules apply to everyone that joining the community and engages with other players in services provided by Superheart Studios and that persons hereby accept that they have read these rules and understand them.
General Community Rules
- Must show and give respect to all players and community members.
a. Racism or Bigot behavior is prohibited.
b. Insulting behavior is not tolerated.
- Spamming is not allowed.
- Provoking or Inspiring others to commit malicious activities is prohibited.
- Posting illegally obtained software/copyrighted material is prohibited.
- Posting a user’s personal information without their consent is prohibited.
- Moderators/administrators cannot trade support or purchase/sell support for any material.
- Trying to steal another user’s personal information in any malicious form will be deemed a threat to the community.
- Impersonating a member of leadership or another community member is strictly forbidden (even as a joke). Doing so will result in a permanent ban from the Discord server, forums, steam group and the community.
- Admins decision is final but members are allowed to appeal though the appeal process.
- Sexual harassment against another member or nonmember is not tolerated.
- A users Display name must reflect the users forum name.
- Hacking of any type and the discussion of participating in illegal activity is prohibited.
a. Superheart Studios follows the laws and jurisdiction of the United States of America and the State of California.
- No advertising unless given permission.
a. This includes but is not limited to: Other communities, Personal youtube/twitch channels and/or products that lead to self gain.
- Any NSFW images/videos cannot be embedded and links must have appropriate disclaimers.
- Post threads in their appropriate location.
- Attempt to read a thread entirely before posting.
- A total of 3 warnings are permitted before a member is banned permanently from the community.
- A warning comes from any of violation in the community rules.
- Any user will be banned indefinitely if they are deemed a security threat.
a. Threats include but are not limited to: Network attacks and Vulnerability Exploitation
b. Hacking or scripts used by players are not allowed on any services provided by Superheart Studios, and such use can result in permanent ban.
- Admins have the authority to give a temporary or permanent ban anytime.
- Permanent Bans are disputable by contacting the community admins.
- Permanent Bans may be enforced indefinitely depending on the severity of the issue.